Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Short Ribs with Chocolate and Rosemary
- 1/4 cup diced pancetta (Italian bacon; about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 6 pounds bone-in short ribs
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled carrots
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 cups chopped drained canned diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 very large fresh thyme sprig
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons shaved or grated bittersweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (preferably Dutch-process)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?