Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Rice: Risotto
- 1/3 cup finely minced onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup unwashed raw white rice (Carolina long-grain works well in a risotto)
- ¼ cup dry white French vermouth, optional
- 2 cups light chicken stock heated in a small saucepan
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium imported bay leaf (or a small herb bouquet—l small bay leaf, 1/8 tsp thyme, and 3 parsley sprigs tied in washed cheesecloth)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 401kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 25mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|