Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Red Cabbage
- 4 slices bacon or pepperoni, diced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 ¼ cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 115kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|