Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Red Cabbage with Apple and Mustard Seeds
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon golden mustard seeds
- 1 medium onion, cut into crescent slivers
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium head red cabbage, cored and thinly shredded
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 109kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|