Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Rabbit with Prunes
- One 3 to 3 1/2 pound rabbit, cut into six to eight serving parts
- Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3-4 large shallots, sliced, about 1 cup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine (or chicken stock with a tablespoon of vinegar)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 7 ounces (200 grams) pitted prunes (dried plums)
- Several sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 rabbit liver (optional, should be sold with the rabbit)
- 1 Tbsp vinegar (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?