Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Pork with Bok Choy
- 1 kg pork shoulder, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour, sifted
- 3-4 tbsp of vegetable oil, to fry
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 red chili, chopped
- 1/2 cup of light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp of rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp of Xiaoxing wine
- 1 tbsp of granulated white sugar
- 1 medium sized bok choy
- Salt, to taste (optional, because there's already a lot of soy sauce in the braise)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?