Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Pork Shoulder with Potato-Fennel Puree
- 3 medium fresh fennel bulbs with fronds attached, all fronds trimmed and reserved, each bulb cut through root end into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 4- to 4 1/3-pound boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?