Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Pork Shoulder with Apple Cider and Ginger Beer
- 1 5–6-pound boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt plus more
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound shallots (about 9 large)
- 12 garlic cloves (about 1 large head)
- 2 apples, peeled, quartered, cored
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups apple cider, preferably fresh
- 1 12-ounce bottle strong ginger beer (such as Reed's)
- 3 sprigs rosemary
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?