Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Pork Chops with Turnips and Apples
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Two 1-inch-thick boneless center-cut pork chops or shoulder chops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 tart cooking apple, peeled, cored, and sliced into wedges
- 1 medium-size or 2 small turnips, trimmed, peeled, and sliced into wedges the same size as the apples
- ¼ cup apple juice or apple cider
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 tablespoons crème fraîche
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 494kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (51%)|
|Cholesterol 135mg (45%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|