Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Pork Chops and Fennel Recipe
- 1 medium fennel bulb (about 12 ounces), stalks removed and discarded
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 3/4 teaspoon hot paprika
- 3 (1-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry vermouth
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?