Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Oxtails with Star Anise and Chinese Greens
- 12 2- to 2 1/2-inch-thick oxtail pieces (about 4 1/2 pounds), fat trimmed
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 large onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 8 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 8 whole star anise
- 6 1/4-inch-thick rounds fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Chinese brown bean sauce (not ground)*
- 12 to 18 yu choy, baby choy sum, or baby bok choy
- Chopped green onions
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?