Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Orange Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 cups orange juice (no pulp)
- 1/4 cup brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®) (optional)
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 67.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|