Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Mediterranean Chicken with Polenta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 pounds total)
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved if large
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 small zucchini quartered lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup yellow corn meal
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?