Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Meatballs with Artichokes and Fennel
- 1 pound (455 g) ground goat
- 1 large egg white
- 3 tablespoons fresh bread crumbs
- 2 medium shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt, halved and used in two places in the recipe
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, halved, same as with the salt
- 1/2 cup (225 g) whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large fennel bulb, any stems and fronds removed, the tough root end sliced off and discarded, then the bulb itself chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 pound (455 g) fresh baby artichokes, trimmed; or one 12-ounce (one 340-g) package whole or quartered frozen baby artichokes (no need to thaw)
- 1 1/3 cups (360 ml) reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-sodium tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?