Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Meatballs in Red-Wine Gravy
- 1 6-ounce piece day-old French bread (generous 1/3 of 16-ounce loaf), crust left on, bread cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 3/4 pounds ground beef (7% to 15% fat)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried summer savory
- All purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 3 cups canned beef broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?