Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Leg of Lamb Recipe
- 1 (5-1/2- to 6-pound) bone-in leg of lamb
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry red wine, such as Zinfandel
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Finely grated zest of 1 medium orange
- Juice of 1 medium orange
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning the sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning the sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 medium garlic heads, sliced in half horizontally
- 2 fresh (5- to 6-inch) rosemary sprigs
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?