Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Leeks and Mustard Greens
- 4 leeks
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups washed, dried and chopped mustard greens
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|