Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Lamb with Almonds and Mint
- 2 pounds trimmed lamb shoulder, cut into 1 1/2"2" cubes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper plus more for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 cups canned tomato juice
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons hot Hungarian paprika
- 1 medium carrot, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons frozen peas, defrosted and warmed in microwave
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?