Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Lamb Shoulder Chops with Root Vegetables
- 10 small carrots, peeled and cut into medium dice
- 8 small turnips, peeled and cut into medium dice
- 8 small parsnips, peeled and cut into medium dice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 (1-inch-thick) lamb shoulder blade chops (also called round bone lamb shoulder chops)*
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 heads garlic, cloves peeled and left whole
- 6 medium carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 medium celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 2 medium onions, roughly chopped
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 whole dried bay leaves
- 3 quarts lamb or beef stock
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?