Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Lamb Shanks with Swiss Chard
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 3/4 teaspoons ground cardamom, divided
- 6 1- to 1 1/4-pound lamb shanks
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 green onions, chopped, divided
- 6 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 3/4 cups (14 ounces) beef broth
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads, crumbled
- Large pinch of ground cloves
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds Swiss chard (about 2 bunches)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 5.25-ounce packages bulgur (about 2 cups), prepared according to package directions
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?