Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Lamb Shanks with Ginger and Five-Spice
- 12 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 3-inch-long piece fresh ginger, peeled, thickly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 1/2 tablespoons black bean garlic sauce
- 6 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 6 large lamb shanks (about 1 pound each), excess fat trimmed
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup dry Sherry
- Steamed white rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?