Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Lamb Shanks with Garlic and Rosemary
- ½ cup dry red wine
- 2 heaping tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher or coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 to 6 pounds lamb shanks, not trimmed of fat
- 1 large, firm head garlic (about 15 cloves), separated into cloves, each crushed and peeled (see Notes)
- 2 medium yellow onions, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut in ¼-inch slices
- Finely grated zest of 1 large lemon
- 2 heaping tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 436kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 201mg (67%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|