Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 lbs (900g) lamb leg steaks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 fresh hot red chile or ½ tsp hot red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup hearty red wine
- One 14.5 oz (411g) can chopped tomatoes
- 2/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1½ tsp chopped thyme or 1 tsp dried thyme
- Thyme and parsley leaves to garnish
- Flameproof casserole with a lid
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 525kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 43g (66%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (76%)|
|Cholesterol 107mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|