Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Kale and Turnips with Smoked Turkey
- 1–11/4-pound smoked turkey wing or fresh turkey wing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Fine sea salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound turnips, peeled, cut into 1" cubes
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 cups (firmly packed) coarsely torn kale leaves (from about 1 lb.; center stems removed)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?