Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Halibut Fillets in Coconut and Lemongrass with Smoked Eggplant and Tomato Ginger Chutney
- 1 large eggplant (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 8-ounce tomato, peeled, seeded, diced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup bottled clam juice
- 1 lemongrass stalk, bottom 3 inches only, thinly sliced
- 4 6-ounce halibut fillets
- 4 red radishes, trimmed, scrubbed, cut into matchstick-size pieces (for garnish)
- Daikon radish sprouts (for garnish)
- Microgreens (for garnish; optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?