Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Greens with Walnuts and Sour Cherries
- 3 tablespoons vegetable broth or water (possibly more, as needed)
- 1 pound assorted fresh leafy greens, stemmed if necessary, and coarsely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or a nut oil or seed oil
- ¼ cup dried sour cherries, cut into small pieces if large
- ¼ cup minced walnuts, lightly toasted
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?