Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Goat Shoulder Stew with Sunchoke Puree and Harissa
- 1 5 1/2-pound bone-in goat shoulder
- 2 tablespoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups diced peeled carrots (about 4 large)
- 6 cups chopped onions (about 3 large)
- 2 cups diced celery (about 4 large stalks)
- 1 whole head of garlic, top end cut off crosswise to expose cloves, leaving root end intact
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 750-ml bottle rosé wine (preferably French)
- 7 cups low-salt chicken broth
- Sunchoke Puree
- Ancho and Guajillo Chile Harissa
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Extra-large ovenproof pot
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?