Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Goat Meatballs with Artichokes and Fennel
- 1 pound ground goat
- 1 large egg white
- 3 tablespoons fresh bread crumbs
- 2 medium shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt, halved and used in two places in the recipe
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, halved, same as with the salt
- cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large fennel bulb, any stems and fronds removed, the tough root end sliced off and discarded, then the bulb itself chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 pound fresh baby artichokes, trimmed; or one 12-ounce package whole or quartered frozen baby artichokes (no need to thaw)
- 1 1/3 cups reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoons reduced-sodium tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?