Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Endive with Prosciutto
- 6 to 9 Belgian endive (about 1 ½ pounds)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 thin slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces), cut crosswise into 1-inch-wide stripes (don’t trim off the fat)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chicken stock, homemade (cross-reference) or store-bought
- ¼ to 1/3 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 130kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|