Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Endive with Ham and Gruyre
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 8 large yellow Belgian endive, trimmed
- 8 ounces thinly sliced Black Forest ham
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup whole milk, warmed
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces Gruyre cheese, shredded (1 2/3 cups)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?