Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Chinese pork with sesame spring greens
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- thumb-sized piece root ginger , grated
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 star anise
- 1 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1kg pork shoulder, fat trimmed and cut into chunks
- 500g spring greens , washed and stalks removed, shredded
- sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds , toasted
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?