Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Chicken with White Asparagus and Morel Sauté with Crème Fraîche
- 6 large chicken leg-thigh pieces (about 5 1/2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley plus 6 sprigs
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only)
- 1/2 cup dried morels (about 3/4 ounce)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup dry Sherry
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- White Asparagus, Morels, and Leeks
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?