Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Chicken with Prunes, Olives, and Capers Recipe
- 6 chicken legs, drumsticks and thighs separated
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1/4 cup Armagnac or other brandy
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup blended oil (1 part olive oil, 3 parts canola oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons blended oil (1 part olive oil, 3 parts canola oil)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dried prunes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup cracked and pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup capers with juice
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?