Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Chicken with Capers and Parsley
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large onion, minced (1 1/2 cups)
- 4 chicken legs, drumsticks and thighs separated (about 2 pounds)
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup minced flat-leaf parsley plus more for garnish
- 1/3 cup salted capers, soaked well in several changes of water
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cups white wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?