Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Chicken Marsala
- 4 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 4 chicken drumsticks (about 1 pound)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered through the stem
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 3/4 cup Marsala (sweet Italian fortified wine)
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock, homemade or low-sodium store-bought
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?