Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Chicken Apple Sausages and Cabbage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 links chicken and apple sausage
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 1 pound small Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed but not peeled
- 1 1/2 pounds finely shredded green cabbage
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|