Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Brisket with Thirty-Six Cloves of Garlic
- About 36 fat unpeeled garlic cloves (1 2/3 to 2 cups) or an equivalent amount of smaller cloves, plus 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- A first-or second-cut beef brisket (about 5 pounds), trimmed of excess fat, wiped with a damp paper towel, and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 cups chicken broth, preferably homemade or good-quality low-sodium purchased
- 3 or 4 fresh thyme sprigs, or 2 teaspoons dried leaves
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, plus 1 teaspoon chopped leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?