Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Brisket and Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 3-pound piece beef brisket, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 pound kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound carrotspeeled, cut into 2-inch pieces, and halved lengthwise if thick
- 1 parsnipspeeled, cut into 2-inch pieces, and halved lengthwise if thick
- 1/4 cup large onion, peeled and cut into wedges, stem ends left intact
- 5 cups tomato paste
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?