Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Beef with Rice
- 1 to 1-1/2 pounds beef (sirloin chuck, or round steak, top round London broil)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 to 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup Burgundy wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- salt and black pepper
- sour cream crme fraiche, or Greek-style yogurt (optional)
- fresh chive sprigs (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?