Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Beef Short Ribs
- 8 beef short ribs
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, preferably Spice Islands brand
- ¼ cup peanut oil or lard
- 3 large yellow onions, peeled and sliced into ½-inch wedges (about 4 cups)
- 3 bay leaves
- 12 whole cloves garlic, peeled
- 28 ounces canned whole tomatoes (preferred) or 8 very ripe garden tomatoes, cored and peeled
- 1 cup Chicken Stock or water
- ½ cup red wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1025kcal (51%)|
|Total Fat 90g (138%)|
|Saturated Fat 37g (185%)|
|Cholesterol 173mg (58%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|