Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Beef Short Ribs
- 1 bottle Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 portions beef short ribs (trimmed and bones removed, 10-12 oz ea.)
- 1 cup of all purpose flour for dredging
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 medium carrots (peeled, trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths)
- 2 stalks celery (peeled, trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths)
- 1 medium leek (white and green parts only, coarsely chopped)
- 6 sprigs flat-leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 quart of beef demi
- 2 quarts of unsalted chicken stock
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?