Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Beef Brisket
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1 whole beef brisket, about 5 pounds
- Salt and lots of freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter (preferred) or more oil
- 2 cups minced onions
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste or 1 large ripe tomato, cored and chopped (peeled and seeded if you have time)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 cups chicken, beef, or vegetable stock, or water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 436kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (43%)|
|Cholesterol 150mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|