Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braided Peach Strudel
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peach slices, thawed and well drained
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar or granulated sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|