Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 large, thin slices beef top round (about 1½ pounds total)
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated (about ½ cup), plus more for serving
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley (stems removed), chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 large sprigs fresh basil
- 1 pound dried long pasta, such as spaghetti or linguine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 965kcal (48%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 193mg (64%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 102g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|