Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Boy, Oh Boy, Black Bean Salad
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|