Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Boxing Day Egg-and-Bacon Pie
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup vegetable shortening
- ¼ cup butter
- 3-5 tablespoons salted ice water or enough to bind
- 2¼ cups or 18 ounces pancetta or bacon, chopped into small squares
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Approximately 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 large eggs
- 8-inch pie plate
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 687kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 56g (86%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (101%)|
|Cholesterol 148mg (49%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|