Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons lard, butter, bacon drippings, or rendered beef fat
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 pounds lean beef, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 3 medium-size garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup ground hot chile or to taste
- ¼ cup ground mild chile
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- About 3 cups water
- 1½ teaspoons salt or to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 480kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (55%)|
|Cholesterol 150mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|