Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bow Ties, Zucchini, Carrots, and Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 cloves garlic, pressed and divided
- 4 zucchini, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (.18 ounce) packet chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|