Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon light or dark rum
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) unsalted butter, softened
- Vegetable oil or shortening for frying
- Confectioners’ sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 46kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|