Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bourbon Spiced Pork with Sweet Potatoes and Apples
- 1 package McCormick® Gourmet Bourbon Spiced Pork with Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Apple
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 (16 ounce) pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 apples, such as Gala or Fuji, unpeeled, cored and halved
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|